Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sorry for the Eyesore!

I'm currently blogging from my iPod touch and sometimes it's hard to tell how things are going to turn out! I can't figure out how to place the pictures where I want them, I wish they could have been dispersed throughout the previous post so it wasn't just a big block of text!

Here's what they are though:

1. The peacock
2. The view from the roof
3. Our wonderful wonderful AFS volunteers Deniz and Samet, who both went on exchanges to the states. They did an excellent job looking after us, making sure we had everything we needed and telling us what to expect from Turkish culture. They have now left, and Can, our group leader from DC, is here to chaperone us.
4. A view out of the bus window
5. Our Turkish teacher, Mesut.

No comments:

Post a Comment